Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oh Well I Cheated!


Today I was back on the treadmill.  Surprised?  Yeah me too!  I’ve decided that although I changed my cardio routine for this new four weeks I would reserve one day for running.  If I’m ever going to run a 5K again or dare I say it a 10K, I need to continue to run or in my case jog. 

I have to admit it wasn’t so horrible. I have been able to maintain a good training pace so I think I’ve reached a detente with the treadmill.  If it lets me finish my 20 minutes, then I’m okay.

Nutrition wise, I’m still really struggling.  Later that evening, I went over to a friend’s house for dinner.  Initially I was being very cautious and very good because I didn’t necessarily want to turn this into a cheat day.  A few glasses of wine, a couple of hors d’oeveres and guess what?  Exactly what I didn’t want to happen did!  It became a cheat day!  Oh well tomorrow is another day! Still it was more of just a cheat evening because I had been on schedule for the rest of the day.  Besides I had a good time catching up with a friend I had not seen in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment