Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Forging Ahead


Still struggling at work but I’m determined not to let it get me down.  I used to love getting up to head to the gym but this morning although I was up, there was an underlying doom looming over my head as I knew that I would eventually have to go to work. Still, I forged ahead.

The gym was nice today.  I had a partner in crime working out with me.  I’ll admit that it took a little getting used to but it was nice to have someone to push me a little bit.  Hopefully he’ll stick it out and work out with me again.  I don’t know though, I’m a little set in my ways.

Nutrition today was good. I would say excellent however my cooking this week has not been up to my usual standards.  I tried to make this chicken and rice dish but it didn’t turn out well. Now I’m stuck eating it the rest of the week.  Sometimes you hit, sometimes you miss. At least it’s edible!

Today was a weigh in day.  I was expecting to be down about 2 pounds but when I hopped on the scale I was down four more pounds!  I would pat myself on the back but I am way too sore from my upper body workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment