Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Little Frustrated


Why do I get up early? It certainly can’t be fight for a stairmaster.  Yet I still do.  Up early and off to the gym but no stairmaster today back on the treadmill.  I have to hand it to myself.  I’ve been steadily improving on the machine and I’ve come not mind it so much.  Don’t get me wrong.  There will never be a lovefest between me and the treadmill but I don’t think it’s all bad.

My running has gotten so much better.  I can see the 5k in my future!  Well I’ve taken more pictures of myself but I still can’t bring myself to look at them. I’m just hopping that the pictures came out.  I’m still not 100% comfortable in my own skin but who knows… a month from know that could all change.

As I sit here today thinking about the Challenge, I’m glad I’ve started it but the old me still sees those perfect bodies and chiseled abs at the gym and get a little frustrated.  Sure I’ve had lots of success but I guess patience isn’t one of my fortes.  I want the final product now. 

Despite my frustrations, I had a good day.  I had a great exercise day and ate well.  Why was I so down on myself?  Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment