Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Litte Depressed


Today was my cheat day.  One of my problems is that I eat when I’m feeling stressed.  In addition, I haven’t slept well over the last couple of nights. I think I’m battling a slight case of depression.  So naturally, my tendency would be to pig out.  So far I’m okay because if not anything else, I have still remained on the Body for Life.  I think it’s help keeping me centered.

I spent the morning at church and then decided to have a productive day.  I went to the office to straighten up a bit and then to the airport to pick up my friend.  It’s weird not knowing where you stand in a situation because you can’t take steps to improve your circumstance.  I think that’s what’s causing my sleeplessness yet I’m very tired.  While waiting at the airport I dozed off a bit woke up with the car still running.  Very scary!  I might be depressed but I’m certainly not suicidal!

After leaving the airport, we decided to truly make this a cheat day and went for pizza.  Not just any pizza but to CiCi’s (yeah it was a buffet).  Not that it’s the best pizza but it was all you could eat.  Normally I would consume what would probably be considered 3 large pizzas but today I was much more subdued. I did eat 5 slices.  Bad but things could’ve been much worse.  We’ll see how it goes when I get on the scale tomorrow.  I was hoping to be down 4-5 pounds but I’ll settle for 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment