Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm Working on Me


Last set of upperbody workouts before I change my routine for the last 4 weeks. It really is amazing how your body gets comfortable in a routine so I have to constantly remind myself to push for power and hold my form.  I’ve noticed that as I get more accustomed to my routines, I tend to push for completion of the number of reps of set for myself and have to focus more on form.  I guess it’s good that I’ll be switching up next week.  It’s time to shock the body again.

The time has really flown and I’ve gotten really accustomed to morning workouts, eating healthier and just feeling better about myself.  I’m glad I decided to take up the challenge again and wonder why I ever strayed.  This whole process is helping me work on “me”.  I’ve always been a little introverted and kinda shy, especially around new people.  I’ve always been super critical of myself and I think in shows in new situations.  Once I warm up to people I’m much more outgoing but since I’ve gained weight I’m much more reserved.  The challenge is helping me feel better about myself so I’m “almost” ready to take on the world. 

Who knows where I’ll be at the end of the challenge.  All I know is that this new change can only be for the good!

No comments:

Post a Comment