Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Start of Week 5


Today I started Week 5.  Can you believe it?  I’ve been taking this journey for  just about a month.  Wow!  I’m a third of the way through the program!  It’s been a good experience, challenging but good.

Upper Body Workout today and a total change of exercises.  What a killer!  It’s weird.  Even though I really tried to push myself during the first 4 weeks, I could see how it’s important to change up your routines because your body gets comfortable.  Even though I worked the same upper body parts, it was at new angles and positions and it was clear my body was not used to these changes.  Now I’m going to have to re-adjust myself to get used to these new exercises. I think that’s a good thing.

After my new challenging workout, it was weigh in time. I was practically doing a happy dance.  In 4 weeks, I am down 8 lbs!  I think I’m actually starting to notice a change in my body.  I know I’ve been complaining about not seeing any results but the scale is telling me different.  Wait….. I might even see an ab…well not yet! (smile)

My eating habits have become quite regular.  I really like the structure of eating smaller meals more often.  I have to admit that I haven’t been really hungry throughout this whole process however I have noticed that if I get involved in something and I find myself a little behind in my eating schedule I feel my energy start to drain.  Still, this is much better than just stuffing my face because the food is there.  Plus it’s saving me money because I have not been impulse food shopping just because it looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment