Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Need Sleep!


I’m still not getting enough sleep.  I just procrastinate.  I don’t know what is why I just can’t get act together and get into bed.  For me this is the hardest part of the whole program for me….. Ample Sleep.  Oh well I have to stop beating myself over the head about and just resolve to do better.  Let’s see how that goes!

Despite the lack of sleep, I got up early enough to complete some chores and still managed to get the gym as scheduled.  It was a lower body workout today.  Although I tried to work hard, I didn’t feel like I worked as hard as I did at the beginning of the week.  I think for me that’s okay.  I just have to recognize that when days like this happen, I just have to come back stronger the next day.  Not every day came be the perfect workout, you do have some off days.  I guess today was one of them.

Feeling extra ambitious, I decided to take a few photos.  I’m still chicken.  Those pictures as well as the first ones are still in my camera.  I still do not like looking at myself in the mirror so I’m scared to see what the pictures show.  I’m worried that if I look at them now, I might just quit altogether.  Maybe in a couple of weeks I won’t feel the same way.

Later on in the day, I think my sleep deprivation coupled was starting to get to me.  Let’s face it; I’m exhausted.  If there ever was an incentive to go to bed earlier, I’m feeling right now should force me to get my act together. Oh a high note… I found my lock that I’d lost a week ago.  Love those small victories!

No comments:

Post a Comment