Saturday, February 11, 2012

Planning Really Is the Key


This morning when the alarm went off, for a moment I forgot why it was going off so early.  Oh yeah, it’s time to hit the gym.  Lately, I’ve actually been kind of excited to workout.  Today was the Lower Body Work Out.  I could really feel the burn on my legs as I sit here reflecting on my day, they are actually kind of sore.  But that’s a good thing.

Work has been really hectic lately.  People are making outrageous demands and want things done within ridiculously short timeframes.  Dealing with drama all day has just been more drama than I want to have so it’s great that I’m starting the day with my meals all planned and exercise for the day complete.

Planning is so key.  At first, I thought it was too much of hassle to plan ahead.  It took extra time out of my evening and I had to get myself organized (really not my forte). But now I don’t know how I could function without doing it.  My meals and workout are now planned out before go I bed.  I’ve been trying to prepare a lot my meals in advance.  In the mornings, I grab my exercise sheet off the printer and do any last minute food prep so that’s done for the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment