Monday, February 27, 2012

1/3rd of the Way Finished!


Today was the last day on the treadmill.  See I didn’t even call it cardio day.  Don’t get me wrong, it’s still Treadmill Hell! Got on the machine, cranked up my music and it was off I went.  Again as I was increasing my pace I thought how good it is that I’m getting closer to my goal of maintaining a 7 ½ minute mile. 

Those little voices in my head were stronger than normal.  They kept trying to get me to stop or alter my intensity level but still I managed to complete the run without changing the pace from my planned levels.  I think what helped was the fact that I get to change my cardio routine for the next 4 weeks and that it was the last day of exercise of the week!

It’s funny I’ve been looking forward to my workouts every morning but I’m also happy at the end of the week when they are done but it’s for different reasons.  I like the workouts but I can feel the rush as I’m working and just imagine the changes that are happening to my body.  I look forward to completing the workouts because it means that I’m one more day to reaching the end of my transformation.  It’s not that I want it to be over but I like working toward a goal and want to cross the finish line.

This also means that I’m roughly 1/3rd of the way through my first challenge and 1/3rd of the way to my new improved me!   Although, I did complete the challenge before, it still just as new this time as it was last time around.  Plus that was over 10 years ago.  I’m determined to be just as successful or better yet….more so!

No comments:

Post a Comment