Thursday, January 26, 2012

Twenty Minutes Seems Like A Long Time


Bad! Bad! Bad!  I didn’t get enough sleep today so I was way too lazy to get up and go to the gym in the morning. Surprisingly my legs weren’t too sore from yesterday’s workout… a little tight but not too bad.

Work was crazy but stayed on track with my meals. Yeah I know I’ve been bad with the Subway turkey sandwich but hopefully I will get my meal act together over the weekend.  Supplements came today, finally!  Feeling like I can maybe achieve my goals but it’s only Day 4!

Left worked late and thought about bypassing the gym (hey I was tired!)  But I made it.  It was pretty late so I didn’t expect it to be crowded at the gym and it wasn’t however not a fat person in the gym.  I guess I brought up the weight average but no worries soon I’ll be part of the fit elite!

I think one of my reasons I wanted to skip the gym was because it was cardio day.  I still hate the treadmill.  I know some people prefer to run outside but I think the treadmill keeps me on track for HIIT training.  Every minute I just need to make an adjustment on the machine.  If I was outside running, I don't think I have the discipline to make the necessary intensity adjustments.  Still if I had my say I wouldn't do any running at all.

Back on the treadmill.  After Wednesday, I thought I could amp it up a bit. Popped in the ipod and off I went.  Well after 5 minutes, every ounce of my body wanted to stop!  Oooh my shoelaces are loose, no just my imagination!  Is that a cramp I feel…suck it up! Sweating too much…you have a towel, use it.  Wow down to last two and half minutes…. Didn’t quit!  Yeah it’s only twenty minutes but it seems sooooo long. Time moves very slow when you’re watching every second tick by.

I was happy that I finished and feeling pretty good until I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, spirits sank. Remember it’s only Day 4.  Got home and treated myself to a salmon pasta dinner.  Boy, am I a good cook.  Another plus supplements arrived.  I’m using Betagen, Phos Force and Muscle Armor.  Another day’s down only 80 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment