Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Lower Body Workout


Well today was a leg day.  Headed to a different gym but to my horror all the muscular in shape people gravitated to this gym as well.  What’s going on?  Shapely people taking step, perfect figures in cycling and let’s not even talk about what was going on in the weight area.  Why does everyone with 2% bodyfat want to workout where I am? Ugh!!!!

Being the trooper than I am, I hoisted my body up the stairs to start my leg program.  Leg press not so bad.  Leg extensions I made it.  Off to the curls.  Damn! I had to watch the guy with the huge biceps work out in front of me.  At least I was on my stomach. Straight leg deadlifts were challenging however the girl next to me was using the same weights as a baton. I keep telling myself Day 3… Day 3…. Day 3.

For supplements, I’ve decided to use Phos Force for pre-workout and Betagen and Muscle Armor for my post workout.  Trying to be frugal, I decided to order them online.  I’m drinking Myoplex Lite for my meal replacements.  I like it better that the regular Myoplex but that’s just me.  Anyway, I wanted to start using them on the first day I started the program.  However, I didn’t want to delay starting my transformation because I figured if I waited I must just come up with other excuses of not starting at all.  Besides I could still start and only be a couple of days late in supplementation.

I expected my package to arrive today.  But surprise, my EAS order didn’t arrive today.  Curses The Vitamin Shoppe!  You will not derail me from this program!  I did make an awesome salmon dinner though.  That lifted my spirits.  Well tomorrow it’s back on Mr. Treadmill but I’m ready for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment